ADATA ISSS316 industrial-grade 2.5" solid-state drives (SSD) implement 3D NAND Flash for excellent read/write speeds of up to 550/520MB per second, and come in capacities ranging from 32GB to 1TB. They are ideally suited for industrial computing, embedded applications, gaming, surveillance, healthcare, defense, and general automation. With support for LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology, ISSS316 SSDs can detect and fix errors to ensure data integrity and thus enjoy an extended lifespan. What’s more, they take full advantage of ADATA’s proprietary A+ Testing Methodology, which encompasses Functionality Testing and Reliability Validation. This guarantees the drives meet the exacting requirements of industrial and enterprise applications.
- P/E cycle upgrade to 3K – improved endurance and reliability
- 3D NAND Flash - higher capacity, durability
- Wide range of capacities from 32GB to 1TB
- Read/write speeds of up to 550/520MB per second
- Supports LDPC ECC technology
- Supports S.M.A.R.T., NCQ and Windows TRIM Command
- Suitable for Automation, IPC, Networking, Transportation, Surveillance, and Healthcare