The FGM-RLP is a POT (Patch on Top) GPS receiver which is special designed for ultra low power consumption purpose environment. It provides a perfect solution to high position and speed accuracy performances as well as high sensitivity and tracking capabilities in urban conditions. The chipsets inside the GM-RLP are designed by MediaTek Inc., which is the world's leading digital media solution provider and largest fab-less IC company in Taiwan.
The FGM-RLP can support up to 66 channels and simultaneous tracks up to 22 satellites. This GPS solution enables small form factor devices. They deliver major advancements in GPS performances, accuracy, integration, computing power and flexibility. This product can communicates with other electronic products or instruments via serial communication through RS-232 interface and TTL level. It had also build-in a LED indicator for the positioning state (3D-fix). The FGM-RLP is designed to simplify the embedded system integration process and also easy to install in handheld goods.
- Based on MediaTek Single Chip Architecture (MT3329).
- ARM7 based application processor
- High sensitivity: -165dBm tracking
- L1 frequency, C/A code
- Channels: 66 acquisition, 22 simultaneous tracking
- Low power consumption: 37mA @ acquisition, 31mA @ tracking
- Cold/Warm/Hot start time: <35/<34/<1 seconds
- Maximum update rate up to 10Hz
- GPS data interface: RS232 and TTL level serial port
- Support NMEA 0183 standard V3.01 and backward compliance
- Support SBAS – WAAS, EGNOS, GAGAN and MSAS
- Dimension：30mm x 34.1mm x 8mm
- RoHS compliant