OnBoard ™ SMD GSM/NB-IoT
Antenna for embedded products on the cellular GSM UMTS(3G) and NB-IoT bands.
The OnBoard SMD concept offers features like:
- SMD compatibility
- Tape on reel delivery
- Low loss material
- PCB on-ground implementation
- Simple fine tuning by matching network
- RoHS compliance
- Low cost
- Frequency791-960 MHz, 1710-2170 MHz
- Impendence50 Ω
- Return loss<-6 dB
- Total efficiency> 77% (-1.1 dB) 824-960 MHz> 66% (-1.8 dB) 791-960 MHz> 65% (-1.9 dB) 1710-2170 MHz> 70% (-1.5 dB) 791−960MHz
- Dimension (mm)50 × 25 × 10 mm
- Assemblypick and place
- Solderingreflow or equivalent
- PackingTape and reel
- Temperature-40°C to +125°C
- RoHS statusCompliant with EU directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2)
- Shelf life10 years
- MSLLevel 1, unlimited
- Mechanical resistanceImmunity to vibrations IEC/EN 60068-2-6, Fc testImmunity to shock IEC/EN 60068-2-27, Ea test
Adobe Reader 9 or newer version is required to view following below PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Reader.
|Datasheet - OnBoard SMD GSM NB-IoT rev 1||(217 KB)|
|Application note - OnBoard SMD GSM NB-ioT rev 1.4||(1.2 MB)|
|Application note - OnBoard SMD NB-IoT rev 1.4||(861.9 KB)|
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...
Extremely Compact GNSS L96 Module with Chip Antenna
L96 is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module with embedded chip antenna. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels and 210 PRN channels, L96 supports concurrent recept...