AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted at the IoV (Internet of Vehicles) applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 10 LTE technology, it features maximally 150Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates. It provides abundant interfaces for customers to develop applications, and its excellent performance in ESD and EMI protection ensures great robustness in harsh environments.
AG35 contains three variants (AG35-CE, AG35-E* and AG35-NA*) to meet the market requirements of China, Europe and North America. It is backward compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, making it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 3G or 4G coverage.
AG35 supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology. The use of multiple antennas at the receiver end at the same time and on the same frequency band greatly minimizes errors and optimizes the data speed. The module also combines high-speed wireless connectivity with embedded multi-constellation high-sensitivity GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS) receiver for positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Windows CE, Linux and Android, eCall) extend the applicability of AG35 to a wide range of M2M applications in industrial, consumer and automotive markets. It is especially suitable for auto-related applications, such as fleet management, vehicle tracking, in-vehicle navigation system, vehicle remote monitoring, vehicle remote control, security monitoring and alarming, remote vehicle diagnostics, vehicle wireless routing, in-car entertainment, and more.
- Ideal for automotive premarket applications with IATF 16949:2016 requirement
- Compliant with automotive quality processes such as APQP, PPAP, etc.
- Wide operation temperature range (-40°C to +85°C) meets the demanding requirements for automotive devices
- Excellent EMC protection ensures great robustness even in harsh environments
- Compact SMT form factor ideal for integration in slim and size-constrained automotive solutions
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
For additional information, please contact Satron Electronics: email@example.com