BG96 is a multi-mode LTE Cat-M1&Cat-NB1&EGPRS Module based on Qualcomm 9x06 chipset. It supports a maximum data rate of 375kbps in the downlink and features ultra-low power consumption and provides pin-to-pin compatibility with Quectel LTE Cat-1 module EG91, Cat-NB1 (NB-IoT) module BC95, UMTS/HSPA modules UG95/UG96 and GSM/GPRS module M95. Samples, EVB kits and TE-A kits are now available for order.
With cost-effective SMT form factor of 22.5 × 26.5 × 2.3mm and high integration level, BG96 enables integrators and developers to easily design their applications and take advantage from the module’s low power consumption and mechanical intensity. Its advanced LGA package allows fully automated manufacturing for high-volume applications.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces (USB/UART/I2C/ADC/Status Indicator) and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10, Linux and Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such a wide range of M2M applications such as tracking & tracing , smart metering, asset management, industrial automation, wearables, smart cities and more.
- LTE Cat-M1 & Cat-NB1 & EGPRS module with ultra-low power consumption
- Compact SMT form factor ideal for size-constrained applications with tight space
- Support powerful ThreadX RTOS which helps developers speed application development and time-to-market
- Easy drop-in migration to GSM/GPRS/HSPA/LTE modules
- Super slim profile in LGA package
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver ensures fast and accurate fixes in any environment