SC60 is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with built-in Android 7.1 Nougat OS. Based on Qualcomm Octa-core and 64-bit high-performance processors, SC60 is designed to support leading performance, rich multimedia features and Quick Charge 3.0 technology. It is ideal for both industrial and consumer applications requiring high data-rate and multimedia functions.
SC60 supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology, a cutting edge antenna technology transmitting multiple data streams on multiple transmitters to multiple receivers. The antennas at each end of the communications circuit are combined to minimize errors and optimize data speed. The module also combines high-speed wireless connectivity with embedded multi-constellation and high-sensitivity GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou) receiver for positioning.
A rich set of interfaces (such as LCM, Camera, Touch Panel, MIC, SPK, UART, USB, I2C, SPI) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as smart cash register, tax controller, security monitoring, on-board equipment, high-level information collection equipment, intelligent robot, smart home, intelligent hardware, intelligent industrial handhelds, intelligent industrial PAD, drones, high-level police enforcement instrument, intelligent intercom devices, smart wearables, vending machine, logistics cabinet, etc.
- LTE Cat 6 modem supporting 2x20MHz carrier aggregation with maximum download speeds up to 300Mbps
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Dual LCDs and dual touch panels for independent display and operation: 1920x1200 @60fps for primary display and 1920x1080 @60fps for secondary display
- Support maximally four cameras, with two of them working simultaneously
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- Support recording and playback of 1080p videos at 60fps