SC20 is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 4 module with built-in Android OS. It contains seven variants: SC20-CE, SC20-E, SC20-A, SC20-AU, SC20-J, SC20-EU* and Wi-Fi & BT only version SC20-W.
SC20 delivers maximally 150Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates based on LTE network, and additionally supports wireless communication via IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n for SC20-CE/-W R1.0) and BT4.1 LE (BT4.2 on Android 7). It is ideal for both industrial and consumer applications requiring high data rate and high-speed internet access. SC20 is backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 3G or LTE coverage.
SC20 supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology. The use of multiple antennas at the receiver end at the same time and on the same frequency band greatly minimizes errors and optimizes the data speed. The module also combines high-speed wireless connectivity with embedded multi-constellation and high-sensitivity GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou) receiver for positioning.
A rich set of interfaces (such as LCM, Camera, Touch Panel, MIC, SPK, UART, USB, I2C) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications, such as CPE, wireless POS, smart metering, router, data card, automotive, smart phone, digital signage, alarm panel, security and industry PDA.
- Integrates Android OS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GNSS into one module
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- LCC+LGA package ensures reliable connectivity with applications