SIM card holder
The SN-M807 is in strict accordance with GSM11.11 international recognized standard. It is designed for high performance and flexibility to give prospective customers a quick applications of the individual devices in their product series. Other kinds of models are optional. You needs is our goal.
- GSM11.11 Standard SIM Card
- Fast reaction capacity
- Broad application domain
- The superior performance
- Ideal stable performance
- Access Control Terminal
- Terminal identification module
- Grasps pos machine
- Memory dense spoon management special-purpose
- Other Identification recognition
- Size L/W/H (mm)16.30 x 16.40 x 1.80
- Weight~ 0.40±0.1g
- Card size (mm)25.0 x 15.0 x 0.76
- Contact principleFriction technology
- Mounting SystemSMT (Without Post)
- Durability5000 cycles min.
- InsulatorThermoplastic UL94V-0
- ContactPhosphor bronze
- PlatingGold over nickel
- Number of Contacts6 Pins
- Contact highly0.55±0.20mm
- Insulation resistance<1000MΩ/500V DC
- Rated voltage50V max
- Rated current1A max., 10μA min.
- Contact resistance50mΩ typical, 100mΩ max
- Dielectric withstanding voltage500V AC rms 1min.(sea level)
- Contact force0.2~0.5N
- Vapor phase215℃, 30 sec Max
- IR reflow250℃, 5 sec Max
- Manual soldering370℃, 3 sec Max
- Operating temperature-40℃~+85℃
- Operating humidity10%~+95%RH
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...
Extremely Compact GNSS L96 Module with Chip Antenna
L96 is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module with embedded chip antenna. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels and 210 PRN channels, L96 supports concurrent recept...