UC15 is a cost effective UMTS/HSDPA module featuring a maximum data rate of 3.6Mbps downlink and 384Kbps uplink. Designed to be compatible with Quectel GSM/GPRS M10 module in the compact and unified form factor, it provides a flexible and scalable platform for migrating from GSM/GPRS/EDGE to UMTS/HSDPA. This enables integrators and developers to design their applications once and take advantage of true worldwide coverage and service flexibility afforded by the combination of the two most prevalent cellular technologies worldwide.
Its advanced LCC package allows fully automated manufacturing for high volume applications and copper-surfaced bottom design optimizes heat dissipation. The tiny profile in cost optimized SMT form factor and highly integration level enable integrators and developers to easily design their applications and truly benefit from the module’s small size, low power consumption and mechanical intensity.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces (USB/UART/ADC/NETLIGHT/PCM) and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows CE, Linux, Android/eCall) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as automotive, metering, security, CPE and wireless POS.
- Worldwide UMTS/HSDPA and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Minimal SMT form factor ideal for small end products with tight space
- High-quality data and image transmission even in hazard conditions and dark environment
- Fast time-to-market: Reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
- Robust mounting and interfaces
UC15-E: 900/2100MHz@UMTS 900/1800MHz@GSM UC15-A: 850/1900MHz@UMTS 850/900/1800/1900MHz @GSM UC15-T: 850/2100MHz@UMTS 850/900/1800/1900MHz @GSM
- HSDPARelease 5 (category 6)
- EDGEDownlink only
- GPRSMulti-slot Class 12
- UMTSRelease 99/5
- GSMRelease 99/4
- Supply Voltage Range3.3 ~ 4.3V, 3.8V typ.
- Operation Temperature-40 °C ~ +85 °C
- Size L/W/H29.0 x 29.0 x 2.5mm
- WeightApprox. 4.3g
- Control via AT commands3GPP TS27.007, 27.005 and other enhanced AT Commands
- USB2.0 High Speed
- Audio Analog2 Analog Input and Output Channels (Optional)
- Audio DigitalDigital Audio through PCM Interface (Optional)
- UART1×Full Functions
- USIM1.8 / 3V
- NETLIGHTIndications for network activity status
- ADC×2, 12bits
- StatusIndication for Power On and Off
- Frequency Band
- SMSPoint-to-point MO and MTSMS Cell BroadcastText and PDU Mode
- DATAHSDPA: Max.3.6Mbps (DL)UMTS: Max.384Kbps (DL)/Max.384Kbps (UL)EDGE: Max.236.8Kbps (DL)GPRS: Max.85.6Kbps (DL)/Max.85.6Kbps (UL)CSD: GSM:14.4Kbps (DL)/14.4 KbpsWCDMA: 64 Kbps (DL)/64 Kbps (UL)
- VoiceSpeech Codec Modes: HR, FR, EFR, AMR, AMR-WBEcho Arithmetic: Echo Cancellation, Noise Reduction
- DriversMUX driver, USB Serial for various OS, RIL for various OS
- eCallAccident, Emergency Services
- Firmware UpdateFirmware Update via USB and UART Interface
- QuecFileFile System Access and Management
- FOTAQuecFOTA, DFOTA
Class 3 (24dBm +1/-3dB) for UMTS bands Class 4 (33dBm ±2dB) for GSM 850/900MHz Class 1 (30dBm ±2dB) for GSM 1800/1900MHz
65μA@power off 1.8mA@GSM sleep, DRX=9 1.7mA@UMTS sleep, DRX=9 260mA@GSM voice, max power 480mA@UMTS voice, max power 480mA@GPRS data, max power 475mA@HSDPA, max power
-110dBm@UMTS Bands -108.5dBm@GSM 900MHz -108.5dBm@GSM 1800MHz
- ApprovalCE/ GCF/ IC/ FCC/ PTCRB/ NBTC/ AT&T/ Rogers/ NCC/ OFCA/ RCM
Adobe Reader 9 or newer version is required to view following below PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Reader.
Quectel has announced a dual band high precision positioning module based on the Broadcom BCM47755 chipset
Shanghai, Oct 29, 2019 – Quectel Wireless Solutions Co., Ltd., the leading global supplier of cellular and GNSS modules, announced today that Quectel LC79D has entered into mass ...
The new generation of Smart LTE Cat 6 modules
SC600T/SC600Y is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with built-in Android 9.0 OS. Based on Qualcomm octa-core and 64-bit high-performance processors wi...
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...