Compact GNSS Module
L26-T concurrent GNSS modules features high integrity, precision timing in demanding applications world-wide. Supporting GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS and Galileo constellations, the module is completely compliant with national requirements. L26-T also supports the outputting of multi-GNSS raw data.
Multi-constellation allows accurate navigation in harsh environments such as urban canyons. And the built-in LNA ensures better performance under weak signal circumstances, survey-in and position-fixed navigation reduce timing jitter, even at low signal levels, and enable synchronization to be maintained with as few as one single satellite in view. Support for power saving mode reduces power consumption for battery-powered applications.
L26-T utilizes A-GNSS aiding data, which reduces the time-to-first fix and offers exceptional acquisition sensitivity, even on first installation before precise location, time or frequency are known.
The super performance makes L26-T ideal for base station, automotive, industrial and consumer applications.
- Ultra-compact size: 12.2mm × 16.0mm × 2.3 mm
- Multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS
- Built-in LNA for better sensitivity
- Support timing function
- Support DGPS(RTCM)/SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
- Receiving Bands:GPS L1/Galileo E1 C/A: 1575.42MHzGLONASS L1 C/A: 1602.5625MHzBeiDou B1 C/A: 1561.098MHz
- Channels:48 (Tracking)/ 2 ( Fast Acquisition)
- SBAS:WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
- Horizontal Position Accuracy:Autonomous: <1.5m CEP
- Velocity Accuracy:Without Aid: <0.1m/s
- Acceleration Accuracy:Without Aid: <0.1m/s²
- Timing Accuracy:1PPS: 3.9ns CEP
- TTFF @-130dBm with AGPS:Cold Start: <13sWarm Start: <4sHot Start: <3s
- TTFF @-130dBm without AGPS:Cold Start: <35sWarm Start: <29sHot Start: <3s
- Sensitivity:Acquisition: -147dBmTracking: -163dBmReacquisition: -156dBm
- Dynamic Performance:Maximum Altitude: Max. 18000mMaximum Velocity: Max. 515m/sMaximum Acceleration: 4.5g
- UART Interface:Adjustable: 9600bps~115200bpsDefault: 9600bpsUpdate Rate: 1Hz (Default), up to 10HzI/O Voltage: 3.3VProtocols: NMEA 0183
- External Antenna Interface:Antenna Type: Passive or ActiveAntenna Power Supply: External
- Power Supply:3.0V~3.6V, typical 3.3V
- Acquisition Power:65mA@3.3V (GPS)
- Tracking Power:53mA @3.3V (GPS)
- Power Saving:9uA@Standby Mode
- Temperature Range:-40°C ~ +85°C
- Dimension:12.2mm ×16.0mm ×2.3mm
- Weight:approx. 0.9g*
Adobe Reader 9 or newer version is required to view following below PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Reader.
|Quectel L26-T GNSS Specification V1.0 Preliminary 20190824||(485.9 KB)|
|Quectel L26-T & L26-P GNSS Protocol Specification V1.1||(589.7 KB)|
|Quectel L89 & L26-DR & L26-P & L26-T AGNSS Application Note V1.0||(300.6 KB)|
Quectel has announced a dual band high precision positioning module based on the Broadcom BCM47755 chipset
Shanghai, Oct 29, 2019 – Quectel Wireless Solutions Co., Ltd., the leading global supplier of cellular and GNSS modules, announced today that Quectel LC79D has entered into mass ...
The new generation of Smart LTE Cat 6 modules
SC600T/SC600Y is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with built-in Android 9.0 OS. Based on Qualcomm octa-core and 64-bit high-performance processors wi...
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...