Compact GNSS Module with Dead Reckoning
L26-DR is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module supporting dead reckoning function. It is equipped with a 6-axis MEMS sensor and a powerful GNSS core. The module provides an outstanding performance and it is easy for integration.
L26-DR supports GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS constellations. Multi-constellation allows accurate navigation in harsh environments such as urban canyons. The dead-reckoning feature enables high positioning performance, even when GNSS signal is absent or compromised. The integrated LNA improves the receiver’s performance under signal-challenging conditions.
Compared with single GPS system, the enabling of multiple GNSS systems generally increases the number of visible satellites, reduces the time to first fix and improves positioning accuracy while driving through dense urban canyon environment.
L26-DR’s superior performance makes it ideal for automotive, industrial and consumer applications. Its ultra low power consumption makes it ideal for power-sensitive devices.
- Ultra-compact size: 12.2mm × 16.0mm × 2.3 mm
- Multi-GNSS engine for GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS
- Built-in LNA for better sensitivity
- Embedded 6-axis MEMS sensor
- Support DGPS and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
- Wheel tick input (UDR version unsupported)
- Support DR (Dead Reckoning)
- ADR/UDR function supported with different firmware versions
- Automotive grade in ADRA version
- Dimensions:12.2 × 16.0 × 2.3mm
- Weight:Approx. 0.9g
- Operation Temperature:-40°C ~ +85°C
- Storage temperature range:-40°C ~ +90°C
- Receiving Bands:GPS L1 C/A: 1575.42MHzGalileo E1: 1575.42MHzQZSS L1: 1575.42MHzGLONASS L1: 1602.5625MHzBeiDou B1: 1561.098MHz
- Default GNSS Constellation:GPS + GLONASS + Galileo
- Channels:48 (Tracking)/ 2 (Fast Acquisition)
- SBAS:WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
- Horizontal Position Accuracy:Autonomous: <1.5m CEP
- Velocity Accuracy:Without Aid: <0.1m/s
- Acceleration Accuracy:Without Aid: <0.1m/s²
- Timing Accuracy:1PPS: <100ns CEP
- TTFF （with AGPS）:Cold Start: <13s
- TTFF (without AGPS):Cold Start: <32sWarm Start: <25sHot Start: <2s
- Sensitivity:Acquisition: -145dBmTracking: -162dBmReacquisition: -152dBm
- Dynamic Performance:Maximum Altitude: Max. 18000mMaximum Velocity: Max. 515m/sMaximum Acceleration: 4g
- Regulatory:Europe: CE
- Others:AEC-Q100 / RoHS
- UART Interface:Adjustable: 115200bps~921600bpsDefault: 115200bpsUpdate Rate: 1Hz (Default)
- I/O Voltage:Typical 3.3V
- Protocols:NMEA 0183
External Antenna Interface
- Antenna Type:Passive or Active
- Antenna Power Supply:External or Internal VCC_RF
- Supply Voltage Range:3.0V~3.6V, typical 3.3V
- Power Consumption:Acquisition Power: 72mA@3.3VTracking Power: 58mA@3.3VPower Saving: 17μA @Standby Mode
Adobe Reader 9 or newer version is required to view following below PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Reader.
|Quectel L26-DR GNSS Specification V1.0||(375.8 KB)|
|Quectel L26-DR EVB User Guide V1.2||(3.2 MB)|
|Quectel L26-DR GNSS Module Product Overview V1.0||(5.9 MB)|
Quectel has announced a dual band high precision positioning module based on the Broadcom BCM47755 chipset
Shanghai, Oct 29, 2019 – Quectel Wireless Solutions Co., Ltd., the leading global supplier of cellular and GNSS modules, announced today that Quectel LC79D has entered into mass ...
The new generation of Smart LTE Cat 6 modules
SC600T/SC600Y is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with built-in Android 9.0 OS. Based on Qualcomm octa-core and 64-bit high-performance processors wi...
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...