Wi-Fi&BT Module with Ultra-compact LCC Package
FC20 is a new series of Wi-Fi and BT module featuring high performance and low cost. Designed in ultra-compact 16.6×13.0×2.1mm profile, it optimizes the size and cost for end-products, which fully meets the demands of size sensitive applications. FC20 contains two variants (FC20 and FC20-N) which can be adapted to different application scenarios.
Surface-mount technology (SMT) makes FC20 an ideal solution for durable and rugged designs. The low profile and small size of LCC package make sure FC20 can be easily embedded into size-constrained applications and provide reliable connectivity with these applications. The advanced package allows for large-scale automated manufacturing which has strict requirements on cost and efficiency.
FC20 is typically used in combination with Quectel EC25, EC21 and EC20 R2.0 LTE modules. The compact form factor, low power consumption, extended temperature range and stable SDIO interface make FC20 a best choice for a wide range of M2M applications in fields such as vehicle, security, industrial PDA, MiFi, and medical.
- Ultra-compact WIFI & BT module
- Support BT 4.1 BLE standard
- Support IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac standards
- Easier soldering and testing process with LCC package
- Stable and reliable SDIO communication interface
- Fast time-to-market: simple design minimizes design-in time and development efforts
- FC20Function:Wi-Fi 2.4GHz+5GHz & Bluetooth 4.1*WLAN Standard:802.11a/b/g/n/acBT Standard*:BT 4.1 BLE standardModulation Mode:DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAM
- FC20-NFunction:Wi-Fi 2.4GHz onlyWLAN Standard:802.11b/g/nModulation Mode:DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- Encryption ModeWEP, TKIP,AES,WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK
- AP (Max Access Point)16
- Operator ModeAP, STA*
- Supply Voltage Range3.14 ~3 .46V, 3.3V Typ.1.71 ~ 1.89V, 1.8V Typ.
- Operation Temperature-40 °C ~ +85 °C
- Dimension16.6 × 13.0 × 2.1mm
- SDIO1 (SDIO 3.0)
- Antenna1 (Wi-Fi & BT Antenna)
- Receiving SensitivityTBD @802.11a/6MbpsTBD @802.11a/54Mbps-93dBm @802.11b/1Mbps-86dBm @802.11b/11Mbps-89dBm @802.11g/6Mbps-72dBm @802.11g/54Mbps-88dBm @802.11n/HT20 MCS0-67dBm @802.11n/HT40 MCS7-92dBm @802.11ac/HT20 MCS0-61dBm @802.11ac/HT80 MCS9
- Transmitting PowerTBD @802.11a/6MbpsTBD @802.11a/54Mbps18.5dBm @802.11b/1Mbps18.4dBm @802.11b/11Mbps16.8dBm @802.11g/6Mbps16.1dBm @802.11g/54Mbps16.7dBm @802.11n/HT20 MCS013.4dBm @802.11n/HT40 MCS714.6dBm @802.11ac/HT20 MCS010.5dBm @802.11ac/HT80 MCS9
- 802.11aMax 54Mbps
- 802.11bMax 11Mbps
- 802.11gMax 54Mbps
- 802.11nMax 150Mbps
- 802.11acMax 433Mbps
- BT 4.1*Max 24Mbps
Adobe Reader 9 or newer version is required to view following below PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Reader.
|Quectel FC20 Wi-Fi Specification V1.2||(922.1 KB)|
|Quectel EC2x Wi-Fi Application Note V1.0||(361.4 KB)|
LCC WIFI ModuleLearn more >
- SDIO Interface
- IEEE802.11 b/g/n Standard
- -40°C ~ +85°C
- Size 16.6×13.0×2.1 mm
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...
Extremely Compact GNSS L96 Module with Chip Antenna
L96 is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module with embedded chip antenna. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels and 210 PRN channels, L96 supports concurrent recept...