LTE Cat 4 module
Quectel EG25-G is a LTE Cat 4 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 11 LTE technology, it delivers 150Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as industrial router, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance, and digital signage.
- LTE Cat 4 module optimized for M2M and IoT applications
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- Feature refinements: supports DFOTA*, eCall and DTMF
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- Embedded GNSSOptional
- Wi-Fi/BT InterfaceY
The new generation of Smart LTE Cat 6 modules
SC600T/SC600Y is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with built-in Android 9.0 OS. Based on Qualcomm octa-core and 64-bit high-performance processors wi...
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...