LTE Cat M1/NB2/EGPRS
BG95 is a series of multi-mode LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2/EGPRS module with integrated GNSS functionality. It is fully compliant with 3GPP Rel. 14 specification and offers a maximum data rate of 375Kbps downlink and 1.2Mbps uplink. It features ultralow power consumption by leveraging the integrated RAM/flash as well as the ARM Cortex A7 processor supporting ThreadX, achieving up to 70% reduction in PSM leakage and 85% reduction in eDRX current consumption compared to its predecessor.
BG95 boasts a comprehensive set of hardware-based security features and enables trusted applications to run directly on the Cortex A7 TrustZone engine. As well, BG95 provides pin-to-pin compatibility with Quectel LTE module EG91/EG95, LPWA module BG96 & BC95, UMTS/HSPA module UG95/UG96 and GSM/GPRS module M95.
With a cost-effective SMT form factor of 23.6mm × 19.9mm × 2.3mm and high integration level, BG95 enables integrators and developers to easily design their applications and take advantage from the module’s low power consumption and mechanical intensity. Its advanced LGA package allows fully automated manufacturing for high-volume applications. A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces (USB/UART/I2C/STATUS) and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux and Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as wireless POS, smart metering, tracking, wearable devices, etc.
- LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2/EGPRS module with ultra-low power consumption
- Compact SMT form factor ideal for size-constrained applications with tight space
- Easy migration from Quectel GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA and LTE modules
- Super slim profile in LGA package
- Integrated RAM and Flash in the baseband chipset
- Comprehensive set of hardware-based security features
- Fast time-to-market: reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
- Robust mounting and interfaces
Variants for the Global
- BG95-M1Cat M1 Only:LTE-FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B14/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26*/B27/B28/B66/B85
- BG95-M2*Cat M1/Cat NB2:LTE-FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B14/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26*/B27/B28/B66/B71/B85
- BG95-M3*Cat M1/Cat NB2:LTE-FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B14/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26*/B27/B28/B66/B71/B85EGPRS:850/900/1800/1900MHz
- BG95-N1*Cat NB2 Only:LTE-FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26*/B28/B66/B71/B85
- BG95-M4 (Planning)Cat M1/Cat NB2 (450MHz Supported):LTE-FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B14/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26*/B27/B28/B31/B66/B72/B73/B85
- BG95-M5 (Planning)Cat M1/Cat NB2 (Power Class 3):LTE-FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B14/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26*/B27/B28/B66/B71/B85
- BG95-MF (Planning)Cat M1/Cat NB2:LTE-FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B14/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26*/B27/B28/B66/B71/B85Wi-Fi (For Positoning Only):2.4GHz/5GHz
- Cat M1:Max. 589Kbps (DL), Max. 1.12Mbps (UL)
- Cat NB2:Max. 136Kbps (DL), Max. 150Kbps (UL)
- EDGE:Max. 296Kbps (DL), Max. 236.8Kbps (UL)
- GPRS:Max. 107Kbps (DL), Max. 85.6Kbps (UL)
- VoLTE for LTE Cat M1
- CS Voice for GSM
- Point-to-point MO and MT
- SMS Cell Broadcast
- Text and PDU Mode
- USB 2.0 × 1
- UART × 3
- PCM × 1
- ADC × 1
- RESET_N* × 1
- GPIO × 6
- (U)SIM × 1
- NETLIGHT × 1 (For Network Status Indication)
- STATUS × 1 (For Power ON/OFF Indication)
- Antenna × 2 (For LTE & GNSS Antennas)
- GNSS* (Optional):GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
- Firmware Upgrade:via USB interface
- DFOTA*:Delta Firmware Upgrade Over-the-Air
- Processor:ARM A7 Processor
- QuecLocatorTM*:Support Cell ID Positioning
- Output PowerMax. Power: 20dBm @ LTE Bands
- Consumption @LTE Cat M1 (Typical):Power Saving Mode: 3uAIdle State: TBDSleep State: TBDLTE Connected Mode (Avg.): TBD
- Consumption @LTE Cat NB2 (Typical):Power Saving Mode: 3uAIdle State: TBDSleep State: TBDLTE Connected Mode (Avg.): TBD
- USB Serial Driver*:Windows 7/8/8.1/10,Linux 2.6/3.x/4.1~4.15,Android 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x/9.x
- RIL Driver*:Android 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x/9.x
- NDIS Driver*:Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- ECM Driver*:Linux 2.6/3.x/4.1~4.15
Adobe Reader 9 or newer version is required to view following below PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Reader.
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...
Extremely Compact GNSS L96 Module with Chip Antenna
L96 is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module with embedded chip antenna. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels and 210 PRN channels, L96 supports concurrent recept...