LTE Cat M1/NB2 Module
BG77 is an ultra-compact multi-mode LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2 module with integrated GNSS functionality. It is fully compliant with 3GPP Rel. 14 specification and offers a maximum data rate of 589Kbps downlink and 1.12Mbps uplink. It features ultra-low power consumption by leveraging the integrated RAM/flash as well as the ARM Cortex A7 processor supporting ThreadX, achieving up to 70% reduction in PSM leakage and 85% reduction in eDRX current consumption compared to its predecessor.
BG77 boasts a comprehensive set of hardware-based security features and enables trusted applications to run directly on the Cortex A7 TrustZone engine. With an ultra-compact SMT form factor of 14.9mm × 12.9mm × 1.7mm and high integration level, it enables integrators and developers to easily design their applications and take advantage from the module’s low power consumption and mechanical intensity. Its advanced LGA package allows fully automated manufacturing for high-volume applications.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces (USB/UART/PCM/STATUS) and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux and Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as wireless POS, smart metering, tracking, wearable devices, etc.
- Extremely compact LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2 module with ultra-low power consumption
- Compact SMT form factor ideal for size-constrained applications with tight space
- Super slim profile in LGA package
- Integrated RAM and Flash in baseband chipset
- Comprehensive set of hardware-based security features
- Fast time-to-market: reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
- Robust mounting and interfaces
Variants for the Global
- BG77*Cat M1/Cat NB2:LTE-FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B14/B17/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26*/B27/B28/B66/B71/B85
- Cat M1:Max. 589Kbps (DL), Max. 1.12Mbps (UL)
- Cat NB2:Max. 136Kbps (DL), Max. 150Kbps (UL)
- VoLTE (For Cat M1 Only)
- Point-to-point MO and MT
- SMS Cell Broadcast
- Text and PDU Mode
- USB 2.0 × 1
- UART × 3
- PCM × 1
- ADC × 1
- GPIO × 2 (I2C and UART3 Can be Re-configured as Extra 4 GPIOs)
- (U)SIM × 1
- NETLIGHT × 1 (For Network Status Indication)
- STATUS × 1 (For Power ON/OFF Indication)
- LTE Antenna Interface × 1
- GNSS Antenna Interface × 1
- GNSS* (Optional):GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
- Firmware Upgrade:via USB interface
- DFOTA*:Delta Firmware Upgrade Over-the-Air
- Processor:ARM A7 Processor
- QuecLocatorTM*:Support Cell ID Positioning
- Output PowerMax. Power: 20dBm
- Consumption @LTE Cat M1 (Typical):Power Saving Mode: 3uAIdle State: TBDSleep State: TBDLTE Connected Mode (Avg.): TBD
- Consumption @LTE Cat NB2 (Typical):Power Saving Mode: 3uAIdle State: TBDSleep State: TBDLTE Connected Mode (Avg.): TBD
- USB Serial Driver*:Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Windows CE 5.0/6.0/7.0*,Linux 2.6/3.x/4.1~4.14,Android 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x/9.x
- RIL Driver*:Android 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x/9.x
- ECM Driver*:Linux 2.6/3.x/4.1~4.15
- Gobinet Driver*:Linux 2.6/3.x/4.1~4.14
- QMI_WWAN Driver*:Linux 2.6/3.x/4.1~4.14
- 3GPP E-UTRA Release 14
- Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Dimensions: 14.9mm × 12.9mm × 1.7mm
- LGA Package
- Supply Voltage: 2.4V~4.8V, 3.8V Typ.
- 3GPP TS27.007, 3GPP TS 27.005 and Quectel Enhanced AT Commands
- Carrier:Vodafone (Global)Deutsche Telekom/Telefónica (Europe)Verizon/AT&T/T-Mobile/Sprint (North America)Rogers/Bell/Telus (Canada)KT/SKT/LGU+ (South Korea)NTT DOCOMO/SoftBank/KDDI (Japan)Telstra (Australia)
- Regulatory:GCF (Global)CE (Europe)FCC/PTCRB (North America)IC (Canada)IFETEL (Mexico)CCC (China)KC (South Korea)NCC (Taiwan)JATE/TELEC (Japan)RCM (Australia)NBTC (Thailand)IMDA (Singapore)
Adobe Reader 9 or newer version is required to view following below PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Reader.
|Quectel BG77 LPWA Specification V1.0 Preliminary||(1.1 MB)|
|Quectel BG95 & BG77 & BC69 & BC600L-M3 LPWA Module Product Overview V1.0 Preliminary 20190328||(3.5 MB)|
The new generation of Smart LTE Cat 6 modules
SC600T/SC600Y is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with built-in Android 9.0 OS. Based on Qualcomm octa-core and 64-bit high-performance processors wi...
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...