Multi-band LPWA Module Supporting 450MHz Band
BC950N-N1 is a high-performance LPWA module which supports multiple frequency bands of B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B17/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/ B28/B66/B31 with extremely low power consumption. The ultra-compact 23.6mm x 19.9mm x 2.2mm profile makes it a perfect choice for size sensitive applications. BC950N-N1 is compatible with BC95 module in design, which facilitates customers to design and upgrade products quickly and flexibly, and provides rich external interfaces and protocol stacks for customers' application.
BC950N-N1 adopts LCC+LGA package which is easy to weld and provides reliable connectivity for the applications. This kind of package is ideally suited for large-scale manufacturing which has strict requirements for cost and efficiency.
With supported 450MHz band, ultra-low power consumption and extended temperature range, is the best choice for a wide range of IoT applications, such as smart metering, bike sharing, smart parking, smart city, security and asset tracking, home appliances, agricultural and environmental monitoring, etc. It is able to provide a complete range of SMS and data transmission services to meet client-side demands.
- LCC + LGA package, compatible with BC95 in footprint
- Compact-sized multi-band LPWA module with 450MHz supported
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Bluetooth LE 5.0* (Optional)
- Data Transmission:Single-Tone:25.5kbps (DL)/16.7kbps (UL)Multi-Tone:25.2kbps (DL)/62.5kbps (UL)
- Protocol Stacks:UDP/TCP/LwM2M/CoAP/MQTT/PPP/DTLS/HTTP/SSL/HTTPS*/CMUX/FTP*
- Download Methods:UARTDFOTA*
- Text*/PDU Mode*
- Maximum Output Power:23dBm±2dB
- Power Consumption (Typ.):TBD @PSM (Typical)TBD @PSM (Typical)
- DFOTA*: Delta Firmware Upgrade Over-The-Air
- RAI: Release Assistance Indication
- Bluetooth LE 5.0* (Optional)
- USIM x1
- UART ×3
- ADC ×1
- PWRKEY ×1
- RESET x1
- SPI ×1
- Main antenna ×1
- BT antenna ×1 (Optional)
- LCC+LGA Package
- Supply Voltage Range:3.4V~4.6V, Typical 3.8V
- Temperature Range:-40°C ~ +85°C
- Dimension:23.6 x 19.9 x 2.2mm
- AT Command:3GPP Rel.13 and Quectel Enhanced AT Commands
- Regulatory:GCF* (Global)CE* (Europe)Anatel* (Brazil)
- Others:RoHS Compliant
Adobe Reader 9 or newer version is required to view following below PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Reader.
|Quectel BC950N-N1 LPWA Specification V1.0 Preliminary 20190509||(836.4 KB)|
Quectel has announced a dual band high precision positioning module based on the Broadcom BCM47755 chipset
Shanghai, Oct 29, 2019 – Quectel Wireless Solutions Co., Ltd., the leading global supplier of cellular and GNSS modules, announced today that Quectel LC79D has entered into mass ...
The new generation of Smart LTE Cat 6 modules
SC600T/SC600Y is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with built-in Android 9.0 OS. Based on Qualcomm octa-core and 64-bit high-performance processors wi...
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...