Automotive Grade C-V2X Module
Quectel AG15 is an automotive grade C-V2X module designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 standards. It is designed for use in extremely harsh environments and provides superior ESD/EMI protection performance. Through C-V2X PC5 direct communications, AG15 will make traffic smoother and more efficient through paving the way for automated driving and achieving the goal of fully connected traffic.
Based on 3GPP Release 14 compliant LTE-V2X direct communications, AG15 supports vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V), vehicle-toinfrastructure (V2I) and vehicle-to-pedestrian (V2P) communications on the unified 5.9GHz ITS band without the need of a (U)SIM, cellular subscription or network assistance. It is able to meet connected vehicles’ demand of communication with lower latency, higher reliability and high throughput. Additionally, AG15 provides abundant interfaces, which enables customers to conveniently develop applications.
AG15 supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology. The use of multiple antennas at the receiver end at the same time and on the same frequency band greatly minimizes errors and optimizes the data speed. The module also has an embedded multi-constellation high-sensitivity GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS) receiver for positioning, which minimizes design and improves positioning speed and accuracy.
AG15 is a global V2X communication solution to meet enhanced driving safety, autonomous driving, intelligent transport system (ITS) and advanced driver-assistance system (ADAS) application demands. When used in combination with Quectel automotive grade LTE module AG35, it provides automotive industry application solutions with more functions and further extended communication range.
- C-V2X PC5 Mode 4 direct communications: independent of cellular network & enabling (U)SIM-less operation
- Ideal for automotive premarket applications with IATF 16949:2016 requirement
- Compliant with automotive quality processes such as APQP, PPAP, etc.
- Wide operation temperature range (-40°C to +85°C) meets the demanding requirements for automotive devices
- Excellent EMC protection ensures great robustness even in harsh environments
- Compact SMT form factor ideal for integration in slim and size-constrained automotive solutions
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
Variant for the Global
- AG15:C-V2X TDD:B47 for GlobalLTE TDD:B46D* for Japan
- C-V2X TDD:Max 26Mbps (TX)/Max 26Mbps (RX)
- Embedded GNSS:GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS
- USB 2.0/3.0 ×1
- PCIe ×1
- UART ×2
- SPI ×1
- I2C ×1
- 1PPS ×1
- ADC ×3
- Main/Rx-diversity/GNSS Antenna Interfaces
- GPIO ×4
- High Security:Secure Boot*SELinux*
- ESD/EMI Protecton:Realized through Internal Specifc Circuits and Components
- Output Power:Class 3 (23dBm±2dB) for C-V2X
- Power Consumption:20uA @Power off1.9mA @LTE Sleep, PF=1281.6mA @LTE Sleep, PF=25622mA @Idle, typ.
- SensitivityC-V2X TDD B47: -93dBm (10M)
- USB Serial Driver:Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Windows CE 5.0/6.0/7.0*,Linux 2.6/3.x/4.1~4.14,Android 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x
- PCIe Driver:Linux 4.9.11/4.9.88/4.14
- ProtocolsQMI (Qualcomm MSM Interface)
- 3GPP Release 14 C-V2X PC5
- Bandwidth: 10/20MHz
- Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Dimensions: 28.0 × 32.0 × 2.85mm
- Supply Voltage:VBAT_BB_3V8: 3.3V~4.3V, 3.8V Typ.VBAT_RF_5V0: 4.75V~5.25V, 5.0V Typ.
- LGA Package
Adobe Reader 9 or newer version is required to view following below PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Reader.
|Quectel AG15 C-V2X Specification V1.0||(1.2 MB)|
Automotive Grade LTE Cat 4 ModuleLearn more >
- IATF 16949:2016 quality management system
- LTE Cat.4
- LGA Package
- Multi-constellation GNSS
Quectel has announced a dual band high precision positioning module based on the Broadcom BCM47755 chipset
Shanghai, Oct 29, 2019 – Quectel Wireless Solutions Co., Ltd., the leading global supplier of cellular and GNSS modules, announced today that Quectel LC79D has entered into mass ...
The new generation of Smart LTE Cat 6 modules
SC600T/SC600Y is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with built-in Android 9.0 OS. Based on Qualcomm octa-core and 64-bit high-performance processors wi...
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...