SIM card holder
The SN-M237 is in strict accordance with GSM11.11 international recognized standard. It is designed for high performance and flexibility to give prospective customers a quick applications of the individual devices in their product series. Other kinds of models are optional.
- GSM11.11 Standard SIM Card
- Fast reaction capacity
- Broad application domain
- The superior performance
- Ideal stable performance
- Access Control Terminal
- Terminal identification module
- Grasps pos machine
- Memory dense spoon management special-purpose
- Other Identification recognition
- Size (LxWxH)15.7 x 16.4 x 2.6mm
- Weight0.5 ± 0.2g
- Card size25.0 x 15.0 x 0.76mm (GSM11.11)
- Contact principleFriction technology
- Mounting SystemSMT (without post)
- Durability5,000 cycles min.
- InsulatorThermoplastic UL94V-0
- ContactPhosphor bronze
- PlatingGold over nickel
- Number of Contacts6 Pins
- Contact highly0.68±0.2mm
- Insulation resistance pin to pin>1000MΩ/500 VDC (IEC512-2-3a)
- Rated voltage50V max
- Rated current1A max., 10μA min.
- Contact resistance50 mΩ typical, 100mΩ max. (IEC512-2-2a)
- Dielectric withstanding voltage500V AC rms 1min.(sea level) (IEC512-2-4a)
- WaveNot applicable (IEC-68-2-20)
- IR re-flow260℃, 10sec.Max
- Manual370℃, 3sec. Max. (IEC-68-2-20)
- Operation temperature-40℃ ~ +85℃
- Operating humidity10% ~ 95%RH
- Storage temperature-40℃ ~ +85℃
- Storage humidity10% ~ 95%RH
- Thermal shock-40℃ ~ +85℃, 5 cycles (IEC68-2-14)
- Damp heat40℃, 90%RH, 500HR (IEC68-2-3)
- Salt-mist35℃, 5% NaCl, 24HR (IEC68-2-11)
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...
Extremely Compact GNSS L96 Module with Chip Antenna
L96 is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module with embedded chip antenna. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels and 210 PRN channels, L96 supports concurrent recept...