OnBoard ™ SMD 868/915
Small antenna for embedded products on the 868 or 915 MHz ISM bands.
The OnBoard SMD concept offers features like:
- SMT assembly compatibility
- Tape on reel delivery
- Low loss material
- PCB on-ground implementation
- Simple fine tuning by matching network
- RoHS compliance
- Low cost
- Frequency860-870, 902-928 MHz
- Impendence50 Ω
- Return loss <-10 dB; <-6 dB
- Total efficiency> 66% (-1.8dB) peak
- Dimension (mm)34 × 12 × 5 mm
- Assemblypick and place
- Solderingreflow or equivalent
- PackingTape and reel
- Temperature -40°C to +125°C
- Mechanical resistance Immunity to vibrations IEC/EN 60068-2-6, Fc test Immunity to shock IEC/EN 60068-2-27, Ea test
Adobe Reader 9 or newer version is required to view following below PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Reader.
|Datasheet - OnBoard SMD 868-915 MHz rev 2.0||(288.4 KB)|
|Application note - OnBoard SMD 868 MHz rev 2.0||(1.2 MB)|
|Application note - OnBoard SMD 915 MHz rev 2.0||(1.3 MB)|
Quectel has announced a dual band high precision positioning module based on the Broadcom BCM47755 chipset
Shanghai, Oct 29, 2019 – Quectel Wireless Solutions Co., Ltd., the leading global supplier of cellular and GNSS modules, announced today that Quectel LC79D has entered into mass ...
The new generation of Smart LTE Cat 6 modules
SC600T/SC600Y is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with built-in Android 9.0 OS. Based on Qualcomm octa-core and 64-bit high-performance processors wi...
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...