WiMOD Wireless Module for different ISM Bands
The iM240B is a compact wireless module for the globally available 2.4 GHz frequency band.
The module has superb HF performance, resulting in a link budget of approx. 104 dB. Accordingly, high ranges (> 500m) can be achieved at a data rate of 250 kbps. The quality of the radio link can be evaluated using field strength measurement (RSSI1). In addition to an IEEE 802.15.4 transceiver and a microcontroller, it features an integrated PCB antenna. Of course you can get the module with a 50Ω port for connecting an external antenna. The iM240B can be soldered directly on the target hardware just as usual SMD components.
The integration of an RF system in a new or existing product is therefore significant simplified, which reduces development time, risk and costs.
- Compact radio module for 2.4 GHz
- Huge link budget (104 dB) @ 250 kbps
- RF datarate up to 250 kbps
- Compliant to IEEE 802.12.4
- Received signal strength indicator (RSSI)
- Sample applications available
- Bootloader functionallity included
- 2-wire interface (TWI2)*, compatible t
- Solderable like a SMD component o Philips l²C protocol
- Integrated PCB antenna or 50Ω pad
- RoHS conform
- Building automation
- Remote control
- Frequency range:2405 MHz to 2480MHz
- Operating channels:16
- Modulation:DSSS with O-QPSK
- RF output power:typ. 3 dBm (50Ω Pad)
- Receiver sensitivity:typ. -101 dBm @ PER3
- RF datarate:250 kbps
- RF range:up to 700 m line of sight
- Operating voltage:2 V to 3.6 V (typ. 3.0 V)
- Current consumption:typ. 20 mA (receive)typ. 22 mA (transmit @ 0 dBm)typ. 4 mA (µC active, transceiver off)typ. 1 µA (power down)
- Interfaces:6 general purpose IOs (analog/digital/l²C)3 digital IOs2 analog input, 1 analog referenceUART, typ. 38.4 kBaud (further on demand)2-wire Serial Interface (Philips l²C compatible)*
- Dimension (LxWxH):20 x 32.5 x 5 mm
- Operating temperature:-20°C to +70°C
Adobe Reader 9 or newer version is required to view following below PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Reader.
|iM240B Datasheet V1.0||(570.3 KB)|
|WiMODDLL Spec V1.3||(167.9 KB)|
|WiMODHCI Spec V0.9||(356.5 KB)|
LoRa Lite Gateway
Long Range RadioLearn more >
- Frequency: 868 MHz
- RF power: up to +20 dBm
- Sensitivity: down to -138 dBm
- Platform: Evaluation and demonstration
M-Bus Wireless Module for different ISM bandsLearn more >
- Frequency: 868 MHz
- Range: up to 3000 m
- RF data rate: 4.8/32.768/100 kbps
- Compliant to EN 13757-4
The new generation of Smart LTE Cat 6 modules
SC600T/SC600Y is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with built-in Android 9.0 OS. Based on Qualcomm octa-core and 64-bit high-performance processors wi...
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...