WiMOD Wireless Module for different ISM Bands
The iM240B is a compact wireless module for the globally available 2.4 GHz frequency band.
The module has superb HF performance, resulting in a link budget of approx. 104 dB. Accordingly, high ranges (> 500m) can be achieved at a data rate of 250 kbps. The quality of the radio link can be evaluated using field strength measurement (RSSI1). In addition to an IEEE 802.15.4 transceiver and a microcontroller, it features an integrated PCB antenna. Of course you can get the module with a 50Ω port for connecting an external antenna. The iM240B can be soldered directly on the target hardware just as usual SMD components.
The integration of an RF system in a new or existing product is therefore significant simplified, which reduces development time, risk and costs.
- Compact radio module for 2.4 GHz
- Huge link budget (104 dB) @ 250 kbps
- RF datarate up to 250 kbps
- Compliant to IEEE 802.12.4
- Received signal strength indicator (RSSI)
- Sample applications available
- Bootloader functionallity included
- 2-wire interface (TWI2)*, compatible t
- Solderable like a SMD component o Philips l²C protocol
- Integrated PCB antenna or 50Ω pad
- RoHS conform
- Building automation
- Remote control
- Frequency range:2405 MHz to 2480MHz
- Operating channels:16
- Modulation:DSSS with O-QPSK
- RF output power:typ. 3 dBm (50Ω Pad)
- Receiver sensitivity:typ. -101 dBm @ PER3
- RF datarate:250 kbps
- RF range:up to 700 m line of sight
- Operating voltage:2 V to 3.6 V (typ. 3.0 V)
- Current consumption:typ. 20 mA (receive)typ. 22 mA (transmit @ 0 dBm)typ. 4 mA (µC active, transceiver off)typ. 1 µA (power down)
- Interfaces:6 general purpose IOs (analog/digital/l²C)3 digital IOs2 analog input, 1 analog referenceUART, typ. 38.4 kBaud (further on demand)2-wire Serial Interface (Philips l²C compatible)*
- Dimension (LxWxH):20 x 32.5 x 5 mm
- Operating temperature:-20°C to +70°C
Adobe Reader 9 or newer version is required to view following below PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Reader.
|iM240B Datasheet V1.0||(570.3 KB)|
|WiMODDLL Spec V1.3||(167.9 KB)|
|WiMODHCI Spec V0.9||(356.5 KB)|
LoRa Lite Gateway
Long Range RadioLearn more >
- Frequency: 868 MHz
- RF power: up to +20 dBm
- Sensitivity: down to -138 dBm
- Platform: Evaluation and demonstration
M-Bus Wireless Module for different ISM bandsLearn more >
- Frequency: 868 MHz
- Range: up to 3000 m
- RF data rate: 4.8/32.768/100 kbps
- Compliant to EN 13757-4
Quectel has announced a dual band high precision positioning module based on the Broadcom BCM47755 chipset
Shanghai, Oct 29, 2019 – Quectel Wireless Solutions Co., Ltd., the leading global supplier of cellular and GNSS modules, announced today that Quectel LC79D has entered into mass ...
The new generation of Smart LTE Cat 6 modules
SC600T/SC600Y is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with built-in Android 9.0 OS. Based on Qualcomm octa-core and 64-bit high-performance processors wi...
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...