2.5" SATA SSD
- Complies with ATA-8 Standard
- NCQ Command set
- Trim Command support
- Supports LDPC ECC Engine
- Supports DRAM Buffer
- Supports Data Shaping for increased data reliability
- H/W Power Detector and Flash Protection
- Power Lost Protection
- End to End data protection
- Form Factor2.5"
- Operating Voltage5V
- Flash Type3D TLC
- Sequential Read (max.)560MB/s
- Sequential Write (max.)480MB/s
- InterfaceSATA III 6.0Gbps
- Operating Temperature0°C to +70°C (Commercial) / -40°C to +85°C (Industrial)
- Operating Humidity5%~+95%RH non-condensing
- Power Consumption (max.)4.2W
- MTBF>1,500,000 hours
- Vibration Resistance20G (10~2000Hz)
- Shock Resistance1500G/0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
- Dimensions (L x W x H)100.45 x 69.85 x 7mm
- H/W PLP FunctionSupported
The new generation of Smart LTE Cat 6 modules
SC600T/SC600Y is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with built-in Android 9.0 OS. Based on Qualcomm octa-core and 64-bit high-performance processors wi...
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...