2.5" SATA SSD
- Complies with ATA-8 Standard
- NCQ Command set
- Trim Command support
- Supports LDPC ECC Engine
- Supports DRAM Buffer
- Supports Data Shaping for increased data reliability
- H/W Power Detector and Flash Protection
- Power Lost Protection
- End to End data protection
- Form Factor2.5"
- Operating Voltage5V
- Flash Type3D TLC
- Sequential Read (max.)560MB/s
- Sequential Write (max.)480MB/s
- InterfaceSATA III 6.0Gbps
- Operating Temperature0°C to +70°C (Commercial) / -40°C to +85°C (Industrial)
- Operating Humidity5%~+95%RH non-condensing
- Power Consumption (max.)4.2W
- MTBF>1,500,000 hours
- Vibration Resistance20G (10~2000Hz)
- Shock Resistance1500G/0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
- Dimensions (L x W x H)100.45 x 69.85 x 7mm
- H/W PLP FunctionSupported
Quectel has announced a dual band high precision positioning module based on the Broadcom BCM47755 chipset
Shanghai, Oct 29, 2019 – Quectel Wireless Solutions Co., Ltd., the leading global supplier of cellular and GNSS modules, announced today that Quectel LC79D has entered into mass ...
The new generation of Smart LTE Cat 6 modules
SC600T/SC600Y is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with built-in Android 9.0 OS. Based on Qualcomm octa-core and 64-bit high-performance processors wi...
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...