2.5" SATA SSD
- NCQ Command set support
- Trim Command supported
- DEVSLP support
- Supports LDPC ECC Engine
- Wear Leveling function
- H/W Power Detector and Flash Protection
- Form Factor2.5"
- Operating Voltage5V
- Flash Type3D TLC
- Sequential Read (max.)540MB/s
- Sequential Write (max.)510MB/s
- InterfaceSATA III 6.0Gbps
- Operating Temperature0°C to +70°C
- Operating Humidity5%~+95%RH non-condensing
- Power Consumption (max.)1.85W
- MTBF>2,000,000 hours
- Vibration Resistance20G (10~2000Hz)
- Shock Resistance1500G/0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
- Dimensions (L x W x H)100.25 x 69.85 x 7mm
- A+ SLC ModeOptional
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...
Extremely Compact GNSS L96 Module with Chip Antenna
L96 is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module with embedded chip antenna. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels and 210 PRN channels, L96 supports concurrent recept...