Quectel officially releases a low-cost ROM-based GPS module L70-R
Dear Customers, Quectel now officially releases L70-R module. L70-R is a low-cost ROM-based GPS module pin to pin compatible with L70 and L76 modules. Samples and EVB-kits are now available for order.
With its tiny design, high precision and sensitivity, L70-R is perfectly suitable for a broad range of M2M applications such as portable device, fleet management, personal tracking, security and industrial PDA.
- Extremely compact size, 10.1 × 9.7 × 2.5mm
- Ultra low tracking power consumption in tracking mode,13mA
- LOCUS, innate logger solution with no need for host and external flash
- Always Locate™, an intelligent algorithm for power saving
- High sensitivity, -165dBm@Tracking, -148dBm@Acquisition
- 66 acquisition/22 tracking channels, up to 210PRN channels
- Support DGPS, SBAS(WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
- Anti-Jamming, Multi-tone Active Interference Canceller
Quectel has announced a dual band high precision positioning module based on the Broadcom BCM47755 chipset
Shanghai, Oct 29, 2019 – Quectel Wireless Solutions Co., Ltd., the leading global supplier of cellular and GNSS modules, announced today that Quectel LC79D has entered into mass ...
The new generation of Smart LTE Cat 6 modules
SC600T/SC600Y is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with built-in Android 9.0 OS. Based on Qualcomm octa-core and 64-bit high-performance processors wi...
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...