Quectel officially releases a low-cost ROM-based GPS module L70-R
Dear Customers, Quectel now officially releases L70-R module. L70-R is a low-cost ROM-based GPS module pin to pin compatible with L70 and L76 modules. Samples and EVB-kits are now available for order.
With its tiny design, high precision and sensitivity, L70-R is perfectly suitable for a broad range of M2M applications such as portable device, fleet management, personal tracking, security and industrial PDA.
- Extremely compact size, 10.1 × 9.7 × 2.5mm
- Ultra low tracking power consumption in tracking mode,13mA
- LOCUS, innate logger solution with no need for host and external flash
- Always Locate™, an intelligent algorithm for power saving
- High sensitivity, -165dBm@Tracking, -148dBm@Acquisition
- 66 acquisition/22 tracking channels, up to 210PRN channels
- Support DGPS, SBAS(WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
- Anti-Jamming, Multi-tone Active Interference Canceller
The new generation of Smart LTE Cat 6 modules
SC600T/SC600Y is Quectel’s new generation of multi-mode Smart LTE Cat 6 module with built-in Android 9.0 OS. Based on Qualcomm octa-core and 64-bit high-performance processors wi...
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...