Lithium iron phosphate(LiFePO4 battery) is a type of rechargeable battery with the nominal voltage of 3.2V per cell. Because of its non-toxicity, high abundance of iron, excellent thermal stability, safety characteristics, good electrochemical performance, long cycle life and high specific capacity, it is widely used in electric vehicles.
- Long cycle life: more than 2000 times (charge and discharge at 1C, 80% capacity retention after 2000 cycles).
- High safety: no fire and explosion in overcharge test at the voltage up to 30V and in short-circuit test, nail test, and heat shock up to 130℃ test.
- Good charging and discharging performance.
- High discharge rate up to 10C.
- Environmental-friendly: all raw material of the batteries are environmental-friendly.
- Wide working temperature range: from -10℃ to 60℃, extremely cold and hot weather will not affect its performance.
- Modular Power
- Network Power
- Motive Power
- Transportation Solution We can provide battery solutions as per request. Customized designs are available and welcome.
Quectel announces the release of MC90
Quectel Wireless Solutions, the leading global supplier of Internet of Things (IoT) modules, today announces the release of MC90, a quad-band GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Wi-Fi module. The new ...
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...
Extremely Compact GNSS L96 Module with Chip Antenna
L96 is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module with embedded chip antenna. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels and 210 PRN channels, L96 supports concurrent recept...