Lithium iron phosphate(LiFePO4 battery) is a type of rechargeable battery with the nominal voltage of 3.2V per cell. Because of its non-toxicity, high abundance of iron, excellent thermal stability, safety characteristics, good electrochemical performance, long cycle life and high specific capacity, it is widely used in electric vehicles.
- Long cycle life: more than 2000 times (charge and discharge at 1C, 80% capacity retention after 2000 cycles).
- High safety: no fire and explosion in overcharge test at the voltage up to 30V and in short-circuit test, nail test, and heat shock up to 130℃ test.
- Good charging and discharging performance.
- High discharge rate up to 10C.
- Environmental-friendly: all raw material of the batteries are environmental-friendly.
- Wide working temperature range: from -10℃ to 60℃, extremely cold and hot weather will not affect its performance.
- Modular Power
- Network Power
- Motive Power
- Transportation Solution We can provide battery solutions as per request. Customized designs are available and welcome.
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...
Extremely Compact GNSS L96 Module with Chip Antenna
L96 is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module with embedded chip antenna. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels and 210 PRN channels, L96 supports concurrent recept...
Quectel BG96 Launch Announcement
BG96 is a multi-mode LTE Cat-M1&Cat-NB1&EGPRS Module based on Qualcomm 9x06 chipset. It supports a maximum data rate of 375kbps in the downlink and features ultra-low power consu...