- Excellent discharge characteristics.
- Green power. Ni-MH batteries are free of cadmium, lead, and mercury. They are an environmentally friendly chemical power source.
- High energy density. Ni-MH Batteries have approximately twice of the capacity compared with standard Ni-Cd batteries.
- Long shelf life. Ni-MH batteries provide long storage life with few limited conditions. It offers failure-free charge after long storage, permitting to use in a wide range of applications.
- Cycle life is about 500 charge and discharge cycles. Fast charge in appro. 1.2 hours.
- Communication devices: cordless telephone, mobile phone, interphone.
- Audio and video equipments: portable camcorder, Walkman, DVD, DVD, TV.
- Information devices: notebook, PDA, portable facsimile apparatus.
- Household appliances: electric shaver, electric toothbrush, massage device, portable vacuum cleaner.
- Metering instruments.
- Emergency light and security systems.
- Electric toys.
- Electric tools.
Button Type and Prismatic TypeLearn more >
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...
Extremely Compact GNSS L96 Module with Chip Antenna
L96 is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module with embedded chip antenna. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels and 210 PRN channels, L96 supports concurrent recept...
Quectel BG96 Launch Announcement
BG96 is a multi-mode LTE Cat-M1&Cat-NB1&EGPRS Module based on Qualcomm 9x06 chipset. It supports a maximum data rate of 375kbps in the downlink and features ultra-low power consu...