Super Modular Power 3U
- 19” Rack-mount design.
- Compact modular integration.
- Easy connection in series or parallel.
- Powerful intelligent electric management control strategy.
- Built-in cell monitoring and balancing.
- Real-time monitoring.
- Multi-level safety design.
- Thermal control and management.
- High-accuracy and high-resolution information.
- Convenient for installation.
- Abundant communication interfaces.
- High operational reliability.
High Energy Efficiency, Long Service Life
Adopt advanced Lithium-ion battery as the core of system, enjoying high energy efficiency and at least 5 times longer service life than VRLA.
Compact in Size, Light in Weight
Save up to 60% weight and 30% volume, when compared with lead acid battery at the same ratings.
Superior Temperature Feature
Excellent performance in low and high temperature environment.
Safe chemical composition, plus multi-level protection design.
No noise. No gas. No acid spill. No harm to people or environment..
Compatible with Solar input charge. Minimized maintenance, Less overall cost for the ownership.
- Central data center
- Power station
Mechanical and Electrical Interface:
- 19”, U standard rack-mount design
- Installed on the standard communication rack
- Available interface of RS232, RS485 or CAN
Information collection and management
- Timely high-precision collection of massive strings of cell’s voltage in each battery module.
- Timely temperature data collection and monitoring.
- Timely collect and monitor charging-discharging current.
- Basic functions of electric management and thermal management such as overcharge, over discharge, over current and over temperature, etc.
- Timely monitoring cell’s voltage in charging and discharging status.
- Intelligent intermittent charging mode.
- Real-time management and monitoring remotely.
- Warnings and alarms.
- Perfect charging and discharging protection.
- Battery SOH effective analysis.
- High-precision SOC estimate of the battery residual capacity.
- Timely information display of faults and status.
- High Energy Efficiency, Long Service Life
Basic Characteristics at 25 °C
- Nominal voltage:48 V
- Capacity:40 Ah
- Energy:1920 Wh
- Power:1920 W
- Width:483 mm
- Height:396 mm
- Depth:570 mm
Electrical Parameters at 25 °C
- Voltage Range:47.2 ~ 55.8 V
- Charging Voltage:55 ~ 56 V
- Maximum Output:3840 W
- Recharge Current:10 A
- Operating Temperature:-20 °C ~ +60 °C
- Storage Temperature:+25 °C
- Storage Duration:6 months
- Self Discharge:<5% per month
- Relative Humidity:10% ~ 60%
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...
Extremely Compact GNSS L96 Module with Chip Antenna
L96 is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module with embedded chip antenna. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels and 210 PRN channels, L96 supports concurrent recept...
Quectel BG96 Launch Announcement
BG96 is a multi-mode LTE Cat-M1&Cat-NB1&EGPRS Module based on Qualcomm 9x06 chipset. It supports a maximum data rate of 375kbps in the downlink and features ultra-low power consu...