Multi-band NB-IoT Module
BC95-G is a high-performance NB-IoT module which supports multiple frequency bands of B1/B3/B8/B5/B20/B28* with extremely low power consumption. The ultra-compact 23.6mm × 19.9mm × 2.2mm profile makes it a perfect choice for size sensitive applications. Designed to be compatible with Quectel GSM/GPRS M95 module in the compact and unified form factor, it provides a flexible and scalable platform for migrating from GSM/GPRS to NB-IoT networks.
BC95-G adopts surface mounted technology, making it an ideal solution for durable and rugged designs. The low profile and small size of LCC package allow BC95-G to be easily embedded into space-constrained applications and provide reliable connectivity with the applications. This kind of package is ideally suited for large-scale manufacturing which has strict requirements for cost and efficiency.
Due to compact form factor, ultra-low power consumption and extended temperature range, BC95-G is the best choice for a wide range of IoT applications, such as smart metering, bike sharing, smart parking, smart city, security and asset tracking, home appliances, agricultural and environmental monitoring, etc. It is able to provide a complete range of SMS and data transmission services to meet client-side demands.
- Compact-sized multi-band NB-IoT module
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Super high sensitivity
- LCC package makes it easy for large volume manufacturing
- Compatible with Quectel GSM/GPRS module, easy for future upgrading
- Embedded with abundant Internet service protocols
- Fast time-to-market: Reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
B1 @H-FDD: 2100MHz B3 @H-FDD: 1800MHz B8 @H-FDD: 900MHz B5 @H-FDD: 850MHz B20 @H-FDD: 800MHz B28* @H-FDD: 700MHz
- Data TransmissionSingle Tone: UL: 15,625kbps; DL: 25,2kbpsMulti Tone*: UL: 54kbps; DL: 25,2kbps
- Protocol StacksIPv4/IPv6*/UDP/CoAP/LwM2M/Non-IPDTLS*/TCP*MQTT*
- Download MethodUARTDFOTA*
- Point-to-point MO and MTText/PDU Mode
- Maximum Output Power23dBm ±2dB
- Sensitivity-129dBm ±1dB
- Power Consumption (Typical)3.6uA @PSM2mA @Idle Mode, DRX=1.28sLTE Cat NB1 Connectivity:250mA @Radio Transmission, 23dBm (B1/B28*)230mA @Radio Transmission, 23dBm (B3/B8/B5/B20)80mA @Radio Transmission, 12dBm (B1/B3/B8/B5/B20/B28*)65mA @Radio Transmission, 0dBm (B1/B3/B8/B5/B20/B28*)50mA @Radio Reception
- Frequency Bands
- USIMx1 Supports 1.8V/3.0V USIM Card
LCC Package 94 Pins
- Supply Voltage Range3.1V~4.2V, 3.6V Typ.
- Temperature Range-40°C ~ +85°C
- Dimension23.6 × 19.9 × 2.2mm
- AT Command3GPP TS 27.007 V14.3.0 (2017-03) and Quectel Enhanced AT Commands
- ApprovalsRoHs Compliant/ CE*/ GCF*/ ATEX* (Europe)/ JATE*/ TELEC*/ KDDI* (Japan)/ KC* (Korea)/ Telefónica* (Spain)/ RCM* (Australia)
- * Under development
Adobe Reader 9 or newer version is required to view following below PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Reader.
|Quectel BC95-G NB-IoT Specification V1.1||(876 KB)|
|Quectel BC95-G & BC68 Firmware Upgrade User Guide V1.0||(656.3 KB)|
|Quectel BC95-G & BC68 UEMonitor User Guide V1.0||(518.2 KB)|
|Quectel BC95-G Hardware Design V1.0||(833.5 KB)|
|Quectel BC95-G Reference Design Rev.A 20171211||(230.9 KB)|
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...
Extremely Compact GNSS L96 Module with Chip Antenna
L96 is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module with embedded chip antenna. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels and 210 PRN channels, L96 supports concurrent recept...
Quectel BG96 Launch Announcement
BG96 is a multi-mode LTE Cat-M1&Cat-NB1&EGPRS Module based on Qualcomm 9x06 chipset. It supports a maximum data rate of 375kbps in the downlink and features ultra-low power consu...