Compact NB-IoT Module
BC66 is a high-performance NB-IoT module with extremely low power consumption. The ultra-compact 17.7mm × 15.8mm × 2.3mm profile makes it a perfect choice for size sensitive applications. Designed to be compatible with Quectel GSM/GPRS M66 module in the compact and unified form factor, it provides a flexible and scalable platform for migrating from GSM/GPRS to NB-IoT networks. BC66 provides abundant external interfaces and protocol stacks and also supports OneNet Cloud platform, providing great convenience for customers' applications.
BC66 adopts surface mounted technology, making it an ideal solution for durable and rugged designs. The low profile and small size of LCC package allow BC66 to be easily embedded into space-constrained applications and provide reliable connectivity with the applications.
Due to compact form factor, ultra-low power consumption and extended temperature range, BC66 is a best choice for a wide range of IoT applications, such as smart metering, bike sharing, smart wearable, smart parking, smart city, security and asset tracking, home appliances, agricultural and environmental monitoring, etc. It is able to provide a complete range of SMS and data transmission services to meet client-side demands.
- Compact-sized NB-IoT module
- LCC package, ultra-low power consumption, super high sensitivity
- Multi-frequency band and rich external interfaces ensure convenient application
- Compatible with Quectel GSM/GPRS module, easy for future upgrading
- Embedded with abundant Internet service protocols
- Fast time-to-market: Reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
- Data Transmission (experimental results):Single Tone:16.7kbps (UL)/25.5kbps (DL)Multi Tone*:62.5kbps (UL)/25.5kbps (DL)
- Protocol Stacks:UDP/TCP/CoAP/LWM2M/PPP*/SSL*/DTLS*/FTP*/HTTP*/MQTT*/HTTPS*
- Download Methods:UARTDFOTA*
- Text/PDU Mode
- Output Power:22.5dBm
- Power Consumption:TBD @PSMTBD @Idle Mode
- USIM x1
- SPI x1
- I2S* x1
- PSM_EINT x1
- UART x3
- ADC* x1
- RESET x1
- PWRKEY x1
- NETLIGHT x1
- Antenna x1
- 58 pins
- Supply Voltage Range:2.1V~3.63V, 3.3V Typ.(GPIO Voltage Domain: 1.8V)
- Temperature Range:-40 °C ~ +85 °C
- Dimension:17.7 x 15.8 x 2.3mm
- LCC Package
- AT Command:3GPP Rel.13/14 and Quectel Enhanced AT Commands
- CE*/GCF* (Europe)FCC* (North America)
Adobe Reader 9 or newer version is required to view following below PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Reader.
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...
Extremely Compact GNSS L96 Module with Chip Antenna
L96 is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module with embedded chip antenna. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels and 210 PRN channels, L96 supports concurrent recept...
Quectel BG96 Launch Announcement
BG96 is a multi-mode LTE Cat-M1&Cat-NB1&EGPRS Module based on Qualcomm 9x06 chipset. It supports a maximum data rate of 375kbps in the downlink and features ultra-low power consu...