Automotive Grade LTE Cat 4 Module
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted at the IoV (Internet of Vehicles) applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 10 LTE technology, it features maximally 150Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates. It provides abundant interfaces for customers to develop applications, and its excellent performance in ESD and EMI protection ensures great robustness in harsh environments.
AG35 contains three variants (AG35-CE, AG35-E* and AG35-NA*) to meet the market requirements of China, Europe and North America. It is backward compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, making it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 3G or 4G coverage.
AG35 supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology. The use of multiple antennas at the receiver end at the same time and on the same frequency band greatly minimizes errors and optimizes the data speed. The module also combines high-speed wireless connectivity with embedded multi-constellation high-sensitivity GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS) receiver for positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Windows CE, Linux and Android, eCall) extend the applicability of AG35 to a wide range of M2M applications in industrial, consumer and automotive markets. It is especially suitable for auto-related applications, such as fleet management, vehicle tracking, in-vehicle navigation system, vehicle remote monitoring, vehicle remote control, security monitoring and alarming, remote vehicle diagnostics, vehicle wireless routing in-car entertainment, and more.
- Ideal for automotive premarket applications with IATF 16949:2016 requirement
- Compliant with automotive quality processes such as APQP, PPAP, etc.
- Wide operation temperature range (-40°C to +85°C) meets the demanding requirements for automotive devices
- Excellent EMC protection ensures great robustness even in harsh environments
- Compact SMT form factor ideal for integration in slim and size-constrained automotive solutions
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
Variant for Europe
- AG35-E*LTE FDD:B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28AWCDMA:B1/B5/B8GSM:900/1800MHz
Variant for North America
- AG35-NA*LTE FDD:B2/B4/B5/B7/B12/B13/B17WCDMA:B2/B4/B5GSM:850/1900MHz
Variant for China
- AG-CELTE FDD:B1/B3/B5/B8LTE TDD:B34/B38/B39/B40/B41WCDMA:B1/B8TD-SCDMA:B34/B39EVDO/CDMA:BC0GSM:900/1800MHz
- LTE:LTE FDD: Max 150Mbps (DL)/Max 50Mbps (UL)LTE TDD: Max 130Mbps (DL)/Max 30Mbps (UL)
- UMTS:DC-HSDPA: Max 42Mbps (DL)HSUPA: Max 5.76Mbps (UL)WCDMA: Max 384Kbps (DL/UL)
- TD-SCDMA:Max 4.2Mbps (DL)/Max 2.2Mbps (UL)
- CDMA2000:EVDO: Max 3.1Mbps (DL)/Max 1.8Mbps (UL)1X Advanced: Max 307.2Kbps (DL/UL)
- GSM:EDGE: Max 296Kbps (DL)/Max 236.8Kbps (UL)GPRS: Max 107Kbps (DL)/Max 85.6Kbps (UL)
- Speech Codec Modes:HR, FR, EFR, AMR, AMR-WB
- Echo Arithmetic:Echo Cancellation, Noise Reduction
- VoLTE:Digital Audio and VoLTE (Voice over LTE)(Optional)
- Point-to-point MO and MT
- SMS Cell Broadcast
- Text and PDU Mode
- Embedded GNSS:GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS
- TTFF (Autonomous @Open Sky):Cold Start: 35sWarm Start: 26sHot Start: 2.5s
- TTFF (XTRA Enabled @Open Sky):Cold Start: 18sWarm Start: 2.2sHot Start: 1.8s
- Sensitivity:Cold Start: -146dBmReacquisition: -158dBmTracking: -162dBm
- USB 2.0 x1(with High Speed up to 480Mbps)
- UART x3 (for Main UART/BT/Debug Functions)
- I2C x2 (x1 for PCM)
- PCM x1
- SDIO x2 (for Wi-Fi and eMMC)
- ADC x3 (15bits)
- SGMII x1
- 1.8V/3.0V (U)SIM Interface
- Main/Rx-diversity/GNSS Antenna Interfaces
- SPI >1 (for QuecOpen Version Only)
- GPIO >15 (for QuecOpen Version Only)
- QuecOpen™ (Open Linux)
- SDIO Interface for Wi-Fi Function (Optional)
- UART2 Interface for BT Function* (Optional)
- Temperature Management*
- High Security:TrustZone*/TPM*Secure Boot*Code/User Data Backup
- ESD/EMI Protection:Realized through Internal SpecificCircuits and Components
- Output PowerClass 3 (23dBm±2dB) for LTEClass 2 (24dBm+1/-3dB) for TD-SCDMAClass 3 (24dBm+1/-3dB) for WCDMAClass 3 (24dBm+2/-1dB) for EVDO/CDMA BC0Class E2 (27dBm±3dB) for EDGE 900MHzClass E2 (26dBm±3dB) for EDGE 1800MHzClass 4 (33dBm±2dB) for GSM 900MHzClass 1 (30dBm±2dB) for GSM 1800MHz
- Consumption20uA @Power off1.9mA @LTE Sleep, PF=1281.6mA @LTE Sleep, PF=25622mA @Idle, typ.
- SensitivityFDD B1: -101dBm (10M)DD B3: -101dBm (10M)FDD B5: -101dBm (10M)FDD B8: -101dBm (10M)TDD B34: -101dBm (10M)TDD B38: -99dBm (10M)TDD B39: -100.5dBm (10M)TDD B40: -99dBm (10M)TDD B41: -99dBm (10M)WCDMA B1: -109dBmWCDMA B8: -110dBmTD-SCDMA B34: -109dBmTD-SCDMA B39: -110dBmEVDO/CDMA BC0: -109dBmGSM 900MHz: -109dBmSM 1800MHz: -109dBm
- USB Serial Driver:Windows XP/Vista, 7/8/8.1/10Windows CE 5.0/6.0/7.0*Linux 2.6/3.x/4.1Android 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.0*RIL Driver:Android 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.xNDIS Driver:Windows 7/8/8.1/10ECM* Driver:Linux 2.6/3.x/4.1Gobinet Driver:Linux 2.6/3.x/4.1QMI_WWAN Driver:Linux 3.x (3.4 or later)/4.1
- 3GPP E-UTRA Release 10
- Bandwidth: 1.4/3/5/10/15/20MHz
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V~4.3V, 3.8V Typ.
- Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Dimensions: 33.0 × 37.5 × 3.0mm
- LGA Package
- Approx. 8.1g
- 3GPP TS 27.007, 3GPP TS 27.005 and Quectel Enhanced AT Commands
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...
Extremely Compact GNSS L96 Module with Chip Antenna
L96 is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module with embedded chip antenna. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels and 210 PRN channels, L96 supports concurrent recept...
Quectel BG96 Launch Announcement
BG96 is a multi-mode LTE Cat-M1&Cat-NB1&EGPRS Module based on Qualcomm 9x06 chipset. It supports a maximum data rate of 375kbps in the downlink and features ultra-low power consu...