OnBoard ™ SMD 2400
Small antenna for embedded products on the 2.4GHz ISM band, suitable for applications in Bluetooth, WLAN, Wifi, Zigbee, etc.
- SMT assembly compatibility
- Tape on reel delivery
- Low loss material
- PCB on-ground implementation
- Simple fine tuning by matching network
- RoHS compliance
- Low cost
- Frequency2400-2500 MHz
- Impendence50 Ω
- Return loss <-10 dB
- Total efficiency> 75% (-1.25dB) peak
- Dimension (mm)13.8 × 6.0 × 3.5 mm
- Assemblypick and place
- Solderingreflow or equivalent
- PackingTape and reel
- Temperature -40°C to +125°C
- Mechanical resistance Immunity to vibrations IEC/EN 60068-2-6, Fc test Immunity to shock IEC/EN 60068-2-27, Ea test
Adobe Reader 9 or newer version is required to view following below PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Reader.
|Datasheet - OnBoard SMD 2400 MHz rev 2.0||(451.1 KB)|
|Application Note - OnBoard SMd 2400 MHz rev 2.1||(1.2 MB)|
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...
Extremely Compact GNSS L96 Module with Chip Antenna
L96 is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module with embedded chip antenna. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels and 210 PRN channels, L96 supports concurrent recept...
Quectel BG96 Launch Announcement
BG96 is a multi-mode LTE Cat-M1&Cat-NB1&EGPRS Module based on Qualcomm 9x06 chipset. It supports a maximum data rate of 375kbps in the downlink and features ultra-low power consu...