Quectel officially releases a low-cost ROM-based GPS module L70-R
Dear Customers, Quectel now officially releases L70-R module. L70-R is a low-cost ROM-based GPS module pin to pin compatible with L70 and L76 modules. Samples and EVB-kits are now available for order.
With its tiny design, high precision and sensitivity, L70-R is perfectly suitable for a broad range of M2M applications such as portable device, fleet management, personal tracking, security and industrial PDA.
- Extremely compact size, 10.1 × 9.7 × 2.5mm
- Ultra low tracking power consumption in tracking mode,13mA
- LOCUS, innate logger solution with no need for host and external flash
- Always Locate™, an intelligent algorithm for power saving
- High sensitivity, -165dBm@Tracking, -148dBm@Acquisition
- 66 acquisition/22 tracking channels, up to 210PRN channels
- Support DGPS, SBAS(WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
- Anti-Jamming, Multi-tone Active Interference Canceller
Quectel Launches Automotive-grade AG35 Module (IATF 16949 Certification)
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted ...
Extremely Compact GNSS L96 Module with Chip Antenna
L96 is a concurrent multi-GNSS receiver module with embedded chip antenna. With 33 tracking channels, 99 acquisition channels and 210 PRN channels, L96 supports concurrent recept...
Quectel BG96 Launch Announcement
BG96 is a multi-mode LTE Cat-M1&Cat-NB1&EGPRS Module based on Qualcomm 9x06 chipset. It supports a maximum data rate of 375kbps in the downlink and features ultra-low power consu...